Protection of personal data
While reading the information on this website you remain anonymous.
We only collect information about the traffic on our website. For this purpose, we use the cookie mechanism, i.e. cookie files that are stored on your computer.
Our log files store information about the connection, containing the IP address, connection time, and browser name. The information is collected in order to secure the server and the data stored on it against attacks by cybercriminals. The information is not processed for any other purpose, and is not transferred to other entities. We treat the data as anonymous.
Services that require providing personal information
Personal data are provided when sending the contact form. The administrator of personal data is Łukasiewicz Research Network ̶ Institute for Ferrous Metallurgy, 44-100 Gliwice, ul. Karola Miarki 12-14 , tel. +48 (32) 23 45 205, fax: +48 (32) 23 45 300, e-mail: email@example.com. You may contact the Data Protection Officer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with regard to all issues related to processing of your personal data and to the exercise of your rights under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. Personal data in the contact form are processed only from adults in order to process the message, in particular to answer the questions. The data are processed only by the Administrator and are not transferred to other entities (legal basis for processing: Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. Art.6, paragraph 1.a). As a result of not providing an alternative form of contact (telephone, e-mail), in case of problems with the given communication medium, the Administrator will abandon further processing and will not provide the requested information. As a result of failure to provide the name of the company, in case of communication problems, the Administrator will not take other steps to make contact (including, among others, attempts to contact through the company’s contact details on its website). Personal data will be processed until the submission is handled, not longer than one month after the contact has been terminated.
Łukasiewicz Research Network ̶ Institute for Ferrous Metallurgy, being the administrator of the above personal data, informs the person whose data are processed about:
- the right of access, correction, deletion or limitation of processing of personal data or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data
- the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the compliance with the processing law, which was granted on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
The person whose personal data are processed may fulfil statutory rights using the same contact media which they provided when completing the form (e-mail or telephone), by filling out the contact form with the same data that they provided earlier, by mail to the address of the Administrator’s office or personally at the Administrator’s office on business days from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., giving their full name, as well as information about the subject of the submission. In case of doubts as to the identity of the person, the Administrator may contact the person to ensure that the request is made by the person whose personal data are being processed.
Services that require enabling cookies
Cookies must be enabled when using internal parts of the website that require logging in.
Protection of data
Safety of the computers in the local network is taken very seriously at the Institute. We ensure that those involved in customer service are trained in protection of personal data and that your e-mail address and other data are used only to contact you regarding commercial services and ongoing communication with the Institute.
GDPR Information Clause
I hereby inform that in relation to the exchanged correspondence, Łukasiewicz Research Network ̶ Institute for Ferrous Metallurgy, as the controller, shall process Your personal data. Personal data in form of: name, last name, e-mail address, phone no., position, job location as well as the exchanged e-mails shall be processed for the purpose of establishing cooperation, commercial contacts, completion of joint projects, contracts or in relation to the intent of entering into agreement or for the purpose of statutory obligations completion. Your personal data may also be processed for the purpose of securing future claims as well as in case of predicted need of business contact in the near future. Additional information concerning processing of your personal data, in that information on your rights can be found at the website https://www.imz.pl/pl/aktualnosci.php?news=463&wid=48
Information clause on processing of personal data in relation to sending and receiving correspondence
Pursuant to information obligation stemming from Art. 13 and Art. 14 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Regulation (EC) 95/46 (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform, that the Controller of your personal data is Łukasiewicz Research Network ̶ Institute for Ferrous Metallurgy, 44-100 Gliwice, ul. Karola Miarki 12-14, phone no. +48 32 2345 205, fax +48 322345 300, e-mail: email@example.com.
The Institute appointed Data Protection Inspector, Mr. Michał Szulc, who may be reached by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Institute shall process your personal data in form of: name, last name, e-mail address, phone no., position, job location as well as the conducted correspondence for the purpose of establishing cooperation, commercial contacts, completion of joint projects, execution of contracts or in relation to the intent of entering into agreement or for the purpose of statutory obligations completion as well as in case of predicted need of business contact in the near future.
A basis for processing your personal data, depending on the nature of the correspondence, is:
- consent to processing personal data in relation to filling in form on the website of the Institute or sending correspondence to e-mail address of the Institute (Art.6. Clause 1 Item a),
- entering into a contract or performance of the contract to which you remain a party, or activities aimed at entering into contract taken at your request (Art. 6. Clause 1 Item b),
- compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject (Art. 6 Clause 1 Item c),
- achievement of goals stemming from legitimate interests pursued by the Controller (Art. 6. Clause 1 Item. f).
Personal data processed by the Institute shall not be transferred to other Controllers unless:
- you have been individually informed on such possibility,
- correspondence involves more persons and in case of operations like ”reply to all” data shall be remitted to participants of the concerned correspondence; participant of the correspondence is entitled to prohibit transfer of their data in such operations.
Your personal data shall be stored during the period of correspondence on specific matter, validity of the contract or period stemming from separate regulations. Data shall be stored longer only in justified cases, e.g. the need to resume contact or for the period of securing claims.
Depending on purpose, your data may be required for entering into contract, performance thereof or meeting statutory requirements and failure to provide data may result in failure to conclude or perform the contract or breach of compliance with regulations, and as a corollary failure to observe your rights
Your personal data are not processed automatically, moreover profiling based on the concerned data is not executed.
Should your personal data not be obtained directly, your personal – contact data may have been obtained from public sources (company website, web portal, leaflet etc.) or from other business partner.
You are vested with the following rights in relation to processing of your personal data:
- demand access to your personal data, their rectification, removal or limitation żin processing as well as object to processing and transfer of data,
- withdraw at any time your consent to personal data processing if the concerned processing is effected pursuant to consent granted, without impact on compliance of the processing that was effected pursuant to consent granted prior to its withdrawal,
- lodge a complaint to supervisory body which in Poland is Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Chairman of Personal Data Protection Office) seated in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2.
We seriously approach safety of computers in local network. We ensure that persons dealing with Customer service have been trained in security and protection of personal data. Your e-mail addresses as well as the remaining data shall be used only for reaching you in commercial service or daily communication with Institute.