Spectrometer with direct current (dc) power source as well as rf source for testing of non- conductive coatings and analytical channels for the following elements: H, N, O, C, Mn, Si, P, S, Cr, Mo, Ni, Al, B, Co, Cu, Nb, Ti, V, W, Fe, As, Pb, Cd, Sn, Sb Zr, Ca, Zn, Ce, Ta, Hf, Pt, Re, Pd, Y.
Device used for:
- Analysis of chemical composition of alloy and non alloy steels, cast iron, nickel, cobalt and zinc alloys
- Profile analysis of conductive and non-conductive coatings, including:
- zinc coatings and zinc alloy coatings
- PVD and CVD coatings - containing nitrides, carbides and oxides
- Heat-resistant coatings based on nickel, titanium and steel alloys
- Organic coatings on metallic undercoat