Research Group Leader: Hanna Purzyńska, PhD, tel. +48 32 23 45 264, e-mail: email@example.com
Research Group Deputy Leader: Joanna Furmanek, PhD, tel. +48 (32) 23 45 246, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Janusz Dobrzański, Prof. PhD, DSc
Adam Zieliński, Prof. PhD, DSc
Maria Dziuba-Kałuża, PhD
Tymoteusz Jung, PhD
Milena Kierat, MSc
Jacek Stroniewski, MSc
Michał Szulc, MSc
Adam Reichel, MSc
Creep test system(SPP)- system for temperature control and regulation, as well as collecting, visualization and processing of the results of creep tests.
The system facilitates simultaneous execution of:
- 87 creep tests along with elongation measurement during testing, at the temperature of up to 1100oC, predetermined individually for each of the examined samples,
- 800 creep tests without measurement of elongation during test ,at fixed 8 levels of testing temperature in the range from 550 to 900oC, 100 tests per each temperature level,
- 320 long time annealing tests at 8 fixed test temperature levels in the range from 550 to 900oC, 40 tests for each temperature level.
Thirteen (13) six-stand one-sample machines for creep tests conducted at temperature up to 1000oC with level system ensuring stability of load (up to 5 kN) with and without measurement of elongation during the test.
Four (4) one-sample machines (by Instron) for creep tests conducted in the temperature up to 1100oC with lever system ensuring stability of load (up to 30 kN) with and without measurement of elongation during test.
Three (3) one-sample machines for creep tests (ZWICK model 4210) conducted at temperature up to 1000oC with and without measurement of elongation during the test.
Two (2) one-sample machines for creep tests (Denison, model T48) conducted at temperature up to 1000oC with lever system ensuring fixed load ( up to 30 kN) with and without measurement of elongation during the test.
Four (4) two-chamber multi-sample machines for creep tests facilitate conducting tests at temperatures from 550oC to 900oC at eight fixed temperature levels and ten load levels for each of them. Tests are conducted without measurement of elongation at max. load of 6 kN.
• mobile grinding and polishing machines by Struers and NSK NAKANISHI,
print this document
• electrolytic polishing machine by Struers,
• portable microscope by Struers,
• portable dynamic hardness testing machine by Proceq, type Equotip,
• portable ultrasonic hardness testing machine Proceq, type Equotip EQT 540,
• thickness gauge by Krautkramer, type DM4,
• ultrasonic thickness gauge by GE Inspection Technologies (Krautkramer), type DMS GO+.