Creep test system(SPP)- system for temperature control and regulation, as well as collecting, visualization and processing of the results of creep tests.
The system facilitates simultaneous execution of:
- 87 creep tests along with elongation measurement during testing, at the temperature of up to 1100oC, predetermined individually for each of the examined samples,
- 800 creep tests without measurement of elongation during test ,at fixed 8 levels of testing temperature in the range from 550 to 900oC, 100 tests per each temperature level,
- 320 long time annealing tests at 8 fixed test temperature levels in the range from 550 to 900oC, 40 tests for each temperature level.
- Creep test system (SPP)
- One-sample machines for creep tests manufactured by IMŻ
- One –sample machines for creep tests by INSTRON, model M3TCS
- Machines for creep tests by ZWICK MODEL 4210
- Machines for creep tests by DENISON
- Multi-sample machines for creep tests manufactured by IMŻ
- Set for diagnostic material tests