The MATERIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN SILESIA 2022 conference was held on 12-15 June 2022 in Wisla.
- Institute of Engineering Materials and Biomaterials, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice
- Institute of Material Science, Faculty of Materials Engineering and Metallurgy, Silesian University of Technology, Katowice
- Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Non Ferrous Metals, Gliwice
- Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute for Ferrous Metallurgy, Gliwice
- Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Welding, Gliwice
- the Silesian University of Technology Alumni Association, Materials Engineering Division at the Department of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
Professor Arkadiusz Mężyk, PhD, Eng. – Rector of the Silesian University of Technology
The MATERIAL TECHNOLOGIES IN SILESIA 2019 conference was aimed at integrating the scientific and industrial environment, as well as the young staff of Silesian scientific centres dealing with the subject of material technologies. The conference initiated a discussion on the coordination of research and implementation of material technologies, which are the most economically significant, and dual education system, as well as current industry expectations toward a modern technical university graduate.