The HKT500 salt spray chamber is designed for testing in accordance with PN-EN ISO 9227, DIN 50021/SS/CASS, ASTM B 117 and other standards.
KÖHLER Automobiltechnik HKT500 salt spray chamber with a capacity of 500 l
- temperature range: from ambient temperature to +55°C,
- temperature range for water in the humidifier: from ambient temperature to +70°C,
- brine dosing with the use of an electronically controlled pulse pump,
- ability to export data in the CSV, Excel and Access formats,
- designed for testing in accordance with PN-EN ISO 9227, DIN 50021/SS/CASS, ASTM B 117 and other standards.
- chamber bottom heating ensuring high humidity inside the test chamber, guaranteeing the desired dew effect for, among other, the SWAAT/Nissan CCT 4 test. Temperature range +70°C,
- cyclic testing option (salt spray and condensation tests, automatic filling and emptying of the chamber bottom),
- ventilation of the chamber interior with ambient air in accordance with the VDA621-415 standard,
- drying the inside of the chamber with hot air at + 60°C, Nissan CCT, GME 9540 P standards.